A Huge Help from Microsoft
Microsoft is doing something amazing!!!
Charities and Not-for-profit organisations are able to take advantage for free Microsoft 365 (MS Office 365) licenses which include a host of powerful applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint....and so much more.
Let us help you register and within just a few days you and your organisation can save £thousands annually for 10 years.
Another great offering is that your virtual infrastructure can be hosted with Microsoft Azure - again FREE for 10 years.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
Grant: Free for up to 300 users
Chat, call, and meet up to 300 attendees with Microsoft Teams
Web and mobile versions of Microsoft 365 apps
1 TB of cloud file storage
Anytime phone and web support
Apps and services included
Carbon C6 - Empowering Nonprofits with Microsoft Office
At Carbon C6, we are committed to supporting nonprofit organizations in their mission to create positive change in the world. As part of our dedication to empowering nonprofits, we are pleased to provide access to Microsoft Office, a suite of powerful productivity tools that will streamline your operations and enhance your impact.
By partnering with Microsoft, we offer eligible nonprofit organizations the opportunity to access Microsoft Office applications through our software donation program. With Microsoft Office, you'll have access to essential tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more, enabling your team to collaborate efficiently, communicate effectively, and achieve your organizational goals.
Why Choose Microsoft Office for Nonprofits?
1. Productivity and Collaboration: Microsoft Office equips your nonprofit with a comprehensive set of applications designed to boost productivity and facilitate seamless collaboration among your team members. From creating professional documents to managing data, conducting presentations, and organizing your emails, Microsoft Office provides the essential tools to streamline your workflow and maximize efficiency.
2. Integration and Compatibility: Microsoft Office is widely used across the globe, making it easy for your organization to collaborate with partners, stakeholders, and volunteers who are already familiar with these applications. Additionally, Microsoft Office seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft tools and services, such as OneDrive and SharePoint, providing a unified ecosystem for your organization's data and documents.
3. Professional Communication: With Microsoft Office's email client, Outlook, you can manage your nonprofit's email accounts professionally and efficiently. Stay organized, schedule appointments, and ensure effective communication with your team and external partners, all within a user-friendly interface.
4. Data Analysis and Reporting: Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool for managing and analyzing data, essential for tracking your nonprofit's progress, financial management, and reporting to donors and stakeholders. With Excel's robust features, you can create customized reports, visualize data through charts and graphs, and gain valuable insights to inform your decision-making processes.
5. Accessibility and Security: Microsoft Office offers accessibility features to ensure inclusivity for all users, allowing you to create content that meets accessibility standards. Moreover, Microsoft prioritizes security and provides regular updates and patches to protect your nonprofit's data and information.
Unlock the Full Potential of Your Nonprofit with Microsoft Office
By partnering with [Your Organization's Name] and Microsoft, your nonprofit organization can access the tools and resources it needs to thrive. From enhancing productivity and collaboration to enabling effective communication and data analysis, Microsoft Office equips your team with the technology necessary to make a meaningful impact.
Join us in our mission to empower nonprofits and harness the power of Microsoft Office to drive positive change in your community. Together, let's unleash the full potential of your nonprofit organization.